Purchases & Delivery
Purchases and Postage
- All prices are in (£'s) sterling and we reserve the right to alter these prices at any time
- Payment is requested at the checkout.
- We accept all major credit/debit cards securely through PayPal.
- You do not need a PayPal account to pay for items.
- The Dormouse House is not able to view your card details and such information is never stored by us
- The Dormouse House is not liable for any customs costs that maybe incurred when posting worldwide.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £4.95 no matter the size or weight of your purchase.
- We use Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed For for standard parcels and ParcelForce express48 for larger packages so your items can be tracked and must be signed for on delivery.
- Postage to Europe and Worldwide is based on weight up to 2kg and will be calculated at the checkout and sent via Royal Mail International Standard and will take up to 7 days to be delivered after posting.
- For any orders over 2kg, or larger items such as paintings, please contact us for delivery costs
Delivery, Collection & Returns
- We aim to post within 3 working days of receiving your order.
- If you would prefer to collect your items, select collection when checking out. Please ensure we have your contact details so we can arrange a convenient time for collection.
- Once you have purchased and received your item(s) you have a 14 day cooling off period.
- If you are not happy with your purchase please contact us immediately to discuss the reason for return.
- The item(s) must be returned in the original packaging (unworn) within 21 days.
- As with most returns you are responsible for paying the return postage, this is non-refundable.
Lost or Damaged Items
- If you have not received your item or it has been damaged in transit, please contact us as soon as possible.
- We will look into all issues and where applicable a replacement or a refund may be offered.